A wonderful recipe from the mountains of India where yogurt is used in almost 80% of the dishes...you will end up asking for more !
- Mix all the spices, pastes, tomato puree and yogurt together and coat the chicken pieces and leave to marinate for 3 hours.
- Heat oil in pot.
- Empty marinated chicken with the mixture and cook covered till chicken is tender, about 30 minutes on low medium heat only.
- Once chicken is tender saute the same on high heat for 4 minutes.
- Do not add water during cooking the chicken.
- Feel it melt in your mouth tingling your tongue and the taste buds on it.
- Eat it s-----l-----o-----w-----l-----y to get that feeling.