1/1 Photo of A Plaything for Your Tongue
Mini Ravindran's Note:
A wonderful recipe from the mountains of India where yogurt is used in almost 80% of the dishes...you will end up asking for more !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all the spices, pastes, tomato puree and yogurt together and coat the chicken pieces and leave to marinate for 3 hours.
- 2Heat oil in pot.
- 3Empty marinated chicken with the mixture and cook covered till chicken is tender, about 30 minutes on low medium heat only.
- 4Once chicken is tender saute the same on high heat for 4 minutes.
- 5Do not add water during cooking the chicken.
- 6Feel it melt in your mouth tingling your tongue and the taste buds on it.
- 7Eat it s-----l-----o-----w-----l-----y to get that feeling.
Nutritional Facts for A Plaything for Your Tongue
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.9
- Calories from Fat 382
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 175.8 mg
- Sodium 1057.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 44.2 g