Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Using beet in this recipe makes and unusual but tasty change from the usual cucumber.
Make and share this Beet Raita recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together the beet, yougurt, pepper and some salt to taste.
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan - it helps to angle the pan so the oil collects at the bottom.
- Add the mustard seeds and as they start to pop, add the sesame seeds and curry leaves.
- Cook until the seeds are coloring then pour into the raita.
- Serve now or chill until later.