Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Not traditional but tasty just the same. I used the lesser amount of sugar and it was sweet enough for this sweet tooth! From the Betty Crocker website. Cook time is chill time.
- Chill glasses in freezer several hours before serving.
- Steep tea bags in hot water 3 - 5 minutes. Remove bags.
- Stir in vanilla and brown sugar into tea until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except cinnamon sticks.
- Refrigerate at least 1 - 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with cinnamon sticks, if desired.
Made this a few months ago for a "Southern Living at Home" party and served it in a large Hurricane vase. It was a hit at the party! Thanks for sharing.