2 hrs 15 mins
Not traditional but tasty just the same. I used the lesser amount of sugar and it was sweet enough for this sweet tooth! From the Betty Crocker website. Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chill glasses in freezer several hours before serving.
- 2Steep tea bags in hot water 3 - 5 minutes. Remove bags.
- 3Stir in vanilla and brown sugar into tea until sugar is dissolved.
- 4Stir in all remaining ingredients except cinnamon sticks.
- 5Refrigerate at least 1 - 2 hours to blend flavors.
- 6Serve over ice. Garnish with cinnamon sticks, if desired.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chai Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.8
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 21.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chai tea teabags