1/1 Photo of Chicken and Bacon Korma Burger
I am trying to clean out my fridge and freezer in anticipation of going back to being super strict with my diet after the holidays. I had a pack of chicken thighs and drumsticks frozen that needed to be used and looked for what I could do with them with the stuff I had in my fridge. This is what was born and we liked them. This made four big burgers. I had mine just with some crisp lettuce and fat free mayo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put onions into food processor and blitz until very finely chopped.
- 2Put into a large bowl.
- 3Put the chopped up chicken and bacon into the food processor and pulse until they are minces and combined. You want it pretty fine but stop before they become a total paste.
- 4Put meat mixture into the bowl with the onions.
- 5Add the korma paste and breadcrumbs.
- 6Work the mixture together with your hands until it is fully combined and the paste is evenly distributed.
- 7Form into four patties.
- 8Fry patties in a skillet with a little canola oil for about 5 minutes each side or until cooked through. You could also do this on a Foreman type grill and save yourself those calories.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Bacon Korma Burger
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.4
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 97.1 mg
- Sodium 363.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: