1/1 Photo of Chicken Broccoli
1 hr 4 mins
This is Chef Sanjeev Kapoor's recipe. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 450 g chicken breasts, boneless cubes
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets and blanched
- 2 medium red bell peppers, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1Heat oil in a nonstick pan.
- 2Toss in the chicken cubes and saute until almost tender.
- 3Fold in garlic and stir fry for half a minute.
- 4Add bell peppers and stir-fry for a few minutes.
- 5Stir in the soy sauce, sugar and stock.
- 6Bring to a boil.
- 7Add cornflour dissolved in a quarter cup of water.
- 8Mix in salt and pepper powder to taste.
- 9Fold in broccoli florets and cook for a few minutes.
- 10Transfer to a warm serving dish.
- 11Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 12Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (816 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 761.6
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 147.6 mg
- Sodium 1425.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 62.9 g