I tried to replicate something I had at an Afghan restaurant. This doesn't taste anything like that but it's still awesome! Very simple, a great weeknight dinner for curry lovers everywhere.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup light mayonnaise (I use Miracle Whip)
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, quartered (8-10 count )
- 1/4 cup jalapeno juice
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 1Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, onion, jalapeno juice and spices in a medium bowl (you may decide to add more curry to taste).
- 2Being careful not to tear the artichoke hearts apart too much, gently add to spice mixture and set aside.
- 3Spray a large pan with cooking spray and let heat over medium-high for about 30 seconds.
- 4Add chicken, stirring to cook until it is no longer pink in the middle.
- 5Pour spice mixture into the pan, gently stirring for about 5 minutes (still on med-high heat).
- 6Serve over brown rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Curry With Artichoke
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.8
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 78.1 mg
- Sodium 665.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 34.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: