1/1 Photo of Chicken Tikka !
3 hrs 25 mins
From this week's Thursday magazine. This is the RECIPE OF THE WEEK.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 800 g lean chicken breasts, skinned
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 pieces ginger, finely grated
- 4 teaspoons yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 green chilies, finely chopped
- 6 teaspoons tandoori paste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 -5 fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped (to garnish)
- 3 -5 chopped tomatoes, to garnish
- 1Wash the chicken and cut it into 3 cms long pcs.
- 2Place in a large bowl.
- 3Add in all the ingredients, other than the oil.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Keep aside for 3 hours.
- 6Pan-fry the chicken with olive oil for 5 minutes on moderate flame.
- 7Cook in a pre-heated oven at 200C for 25 minutes or until tender.
- 8Garnish with tomato wedges and corriander leaves.
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tikka !
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.9
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 85.7 mg
- Sodium 866.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 29.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh coriander leaves