Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light, creamy, spicy, sweet, savory, fresh, and flavorful. What more could you ask for?
Make and share this Coconut Curry Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cardamom
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon green curry paste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Put all ingredients in a jar.
- Seal and shake vigarously.
- Serve with a salad, stir fry, or anything else you can think of!