1 hr 5 mins
raina ali's Note:
everyone who knows me wants to eat this recipe when they come over..and its very tasty! just do the speghetti at the end or if u have time...then make it 30 minutes before serving. p.s. u also need basin dough about 3/4 cup and u can get it in any indian store
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 boneless chicken breast, chopped in very small cubes
- 1 onion, chopped and grinded
- turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste
- 1/4 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2in your grinder, add all the ingredients of the curry given above --.
- 3grind it well or else there will be bumps.
- 4put it in ur cooking pot and let it cook on medium heat for about 50 minutes.
- 5keep stirring it every 10 minutes.
- 6n make sure its not too thick.if it is just add water n let it cook.
- 7chicken curry:.
- 8in a skillet, put some oil or butter and when its a little hot, put the grinded onion inches.
- 9let it cook for about 7 minutes on high heat.
- 10then add ginger garlic paste.
- 11stir and then add chicken and other ingredients.
- 12cover and let it cook till the chicken is tender.
- 14in a cooking pot add water till half full.
- 15when boiling hot add speghetti.
- 16when done.
- 17serve this way:.
- 181st take speghetti then take curry and then take chicken curry.
- 19some ppl just like speghetti and chicken curry or spegheti and curry too.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Khousay! Khousay Means Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1049.4
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 26.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.2 mg
- Sodium 3170.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 158.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.5 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 32.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: