This one sounds so good to me but I haven't made it yet. I found it on a recipe card at Shop Rite and this is what is written about it: "Coconut milk adds a unique flavor to this chicken dish. Strips of fresh spinach are stirred in at the last minute for a nutritious meal." This is considered an easy recipe on the card. Serve with white rice.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until very hot but not smoking.
- Add chicken and cook and stir about 4-6 minutes or until browned.
- Add garlic and curry and cook, stirring, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in coconut milk; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 3-4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Add spinach; toss and mix to wilt spinach. Cook just until spinach is wilted. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve with hot cooked rice.