1/1 Photo of Garlic Curry Chicken & Spinach
This one sounds so good to me but I haven't made it yet. I found it on a recipe card at Shop Rite and this is what is written about it: "Coconut milk adds a unique flavor to this chicken dish. Strips of fresh spinach are stirred in at the last minute for a nutritious meal." This is considered an easy recipe on the card. Serve with white rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until very hot but not smoking.
- 2Add chicken and cook and stir about 4-6 minutes or until browned.
- 3Add garlic and curry and cook, stirring, about 30 seconds.
- 4Stir in coconut milk; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 3-4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- 5Add spinach; toss and mix to wilt spinach. Cook just until spinach is wilted. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve with hot cooked rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Curry Chicken & Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.4
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 194.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 38.3 g
- Protein 26.4 g