Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe won the R.O. 20 Golden Oryx coupon and was the winner of the week in the Thursday magazine for the week dated Dec 6th-12th'2007. Enjoy!
- In a bowl marinate the beef with the crushed red chillies, salt and the ginger garlic paste.
- For 20 minutes grill the beef at 180°C.
- Melt butter in a pot.
- Add onion, slit green chilli and capsicum.
- Saute for 5 minutes.
- Stir in soya and tomato sauces followed by corn flour.
- Add grilled beef to the thick sauce.
- Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with corriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rotis or rice.