1 hr 30 mins
This recipe won the R.O. 20 Golden Oryx coupon and was the winner of the week in the Thursday magazine for the week dated Dec 6th-12th'2007. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl marinate the beef with the crushed red chillies, salt and the ginger garlic paste.
- 2For 20 minutes grill the beef at 180°C.
- 3Melt butter in a pot.
- 4Add onion, slit green chilli and capsicum.
- 5Saute for 5 minutes.
- 6Stir in soya and tomato sauces followed by corn flour.
- 7Add grilled beef to the thick sauce.
- 8Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- 9Garnish with corriander leaves.
- 10Serve hot with rotis or rice.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Butter Garlic Beef
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 551.2
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 198.3 mg
- Sodium 385.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 57.7 g