There are a lot of variations to Stuffed Peppers. Try this version of Peanut Stuffed Peppers recipe made with mild and flavorful Anaheim peppers. They are great appetizer or snack idea. This recipe comes from ShowMeTheCurry.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make a lengthwise slit in the peppers and remove the seeds.
- 2In a bowl, mix together crushed peanuts, salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, dry mango powder and red chili powder.
- 3Generously fill peppers with the peanut mixture.
- 4Lightly coat outside of peppers with a little oil (using pastry brush or hands).
- 5Place peppers in a microwave safe dish and microwave for 3 minutes. Check the peppers and turn if necessary. Microwave for additional 2 minutes (or more as necessary - peppers should wilt a little but still hold their shape).
- 6Heat little oil in a flat skillet. Place peppers on the skillet to brown them. Flip the peppers and brown other side also. Some peanuts may spill out - it’s ok.
- 7Remove from skillet and serve hot or at room temperature.
- 8Tip: Buy similar size peppers so they cook evenly.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Stuffed Anaheim Chile Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.2
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 465.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: