Entered for safe-keeping. From "Favorite Brand Name Best-Loved Chinese Recipes and More". U.S. family-style. Add cooked chicken for a heartier main dish. Serve with white or brown rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir curry powder in large skillet over high heat until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- 2Stir in potatoes, vegetables, chick-peas and tomatoes; bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat to medium-high cover and cook 8 minutes.
- 4Blend broth with cornstarch; stir into vegetables. Cook until thickened.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Vegetable Curry
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.0
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 939.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix