Can anybody ever have too many chicken breast recipes? This looks like a quick and easy way to do something a bit different with the old standby chick breasts. I originally found this recipe in the BBC Good Good Magazine. The recipe says it is suitable for freezing.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ounce garlic butter, softened
- 1 ounce breadcrumbs, the crispy kind
- 1 tablespoon korma paste
- Place the chicken on a baking tray.
- Rub with a little of the butter, season, then cook under a heated grill / broiler for 15 minutes, turning just once until cooked through.
- Mix together the remaining garlic butter, korma paste and the breadcrumbs.
- Remove the chicken from the grill, then top each breast with a smear of the breadcrumbed butter.
- Return to the grill and cook for 3 to 5 minutes until the breadcrumbs are golden and the butter melted.
- Serve the chicken and all of the buttery juices with some potatoes and veg if you like.