1/2 Photos of Inside-Out Chicken Korma Kievs
Can anybody ever have too many chicken breast recipes? This looks like a quick and easy way to do something a bit different with the old standby chick breasts. I originally found this recipe in the BBC Good Good Magazine. The recipe says it is suitable for freezing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ounce garlic butter, softened
- 1 ounce breadcrumbs, the crispy kind
- 1 tablespoon korma paste
- 1Place the chicken on a baking tray.
- 2Rub with a little of the butter, season, then cook under a heated grill / broiler for 15 minutes, turning just once until cooked through.
- 3Mix together the remaining garlic butter, korma paste and the breadcrumbs.
- 4Remove the chicken from the grill, then top each breast with a smear of the breadcrumbed butter.
- 5Return to the grill and cook for 3 to 5 minutes until the breadcrumbs are golden and the butter melted.
- 6Serve the chicken and all of the buttery juices with some potatoes and veg if you like.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Inside-Out Chicken Korma Kievs
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.8
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 128.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: