1/2 Photos of Inside-Out Chicken Korma Kievs
Can anybody ever have too many chicken breast recipes? This looks like a quick and easy way to do something a bit different with the old standby chick breasts. I originally found this recipe in the BBC Good Good Magazine. The recipe says it is suitable for freezing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ounce garlic butter, softened
- 1 ounce breadcrumbs, the crispy kind
- 1 tablespoon korma paste
- 1Place the chicken on a baking tray.
- 2Rub with a little of the butter, season, then cook under a heated grill / broiler for 15 minutes, turning just once until cooked through.
- 3Mix together the remaining garlic butter, korma paste and the breadcrumbs.
- 4Remove the chicken from the grill, then top each breast with a smear of the breadcrumbed butter.
- 5Return to the grill and cook for 3 to 5 minutes until the breadcrumbs are golden and the butter melted.
- 6Serve the chicken and all of the buttery juices with some potatoes and veg if you like.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Inside-Out Chicken Korma Kievs
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.8
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 128.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: