4 hrs 20 mins
This was a recipe I made myself that I based off of 2 recipes from http://crockpot365.blogspot.com - her Indonesian Chicken recipe and her Salsa Chicken recipe, both of which are delicious. Basically, I only had some of the ingredients for the Indonesian Chicken, so I mixed it up and changed it so that I could use up ingredients I did have. Not quite Asian/Indonesian, but still delicious! Hope you like it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put peanut butter in bottom of crockpot on high. Occasionally stir so peanut butter does not burn. (I would use the 1/2 cup if I were using 6 chicken breasts).
- 2Chop garlic cloves. Cook corn as directed. Drain black beans. Throw in everything except the chicken in the crockpot. Stir.
- 3Add the frozen chicken. Stir to coat.
- 4Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or high 4-5 hours. (if your crockpot is not 2/3 full, you will need to keep an eye on it and stir it occasionally so it doesn't burn).
- 5Serve with rice or bread or noodles. (I prefer rice.).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Laura's " Asian " Crock-Pot Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.3
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 697.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 46.0 g