Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I doubled the recipe and made the all-purpose batter and a whole wheat batter, then kneaded together for a marblized effect. Courtesy of Shawn Sidey and Celebrity Kitchens. Can be tossed on the grill for a quick heating and to mark up. NOTE: When mixing dry and wet, not ALL of the flour will incorporate - don't worry
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Sift dry ingredients into bowl.
- Mix in all yogurt.
- Knead on floured surface until smooth and elastic (10 minutes).
- Form into ball and return to bowl; cover with plastic.
- Let rest 2 hours (dough won't rise).
- Turn dough onto floured surface and divide into 4.
- form each into a ball.
- roll into an 8-inch round.
- bake 8-10 minutes, just browning tops.
- NOTE: dough MAY rise while baking, but it will fall flat when cooled.