1/1 Photo of Naughty Curry Pasta Salad
Indian spices and Italian dressing? YES! No tired old 'curry powder' here. Spiral noodles and colorful vegetables, all mixed up with a light Italian dressing and a shimmering Indian spice mix of its own...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups rotini pasta
- 1 1/3 cups light Italian dressing, plus more as needed
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup carrot, chopped
- 2 teaspoons black mustard seeds
- chili flakes (optional)
Spice Mix (use 1 1/2 Tablespoons)
- 1Dry roast the Spice Mix spices, except for the ginger powder and the paprika. Whizz it to a powder in your coffee grinder, then mix in the ginger powder and paprika. Set aside.
- 2Cook the pasta until it is done but still somewhat firm. Rinse with cold water.
- 3Combine the pasta with the vegetables in a large bowl. Stir in the salad dressing. Add salt and 1 1/2 Tb of the spice mix.
- 4In a small skillet, heat a dab of oil until it is sizzle-hot. Add the black mustard seeds. As soon as they have quit popping, dump them in the pasta bowl.
- 5Mix everything together. Cover and refrigerate. It's best to let it chill at least an hour before chow time, if you can stand it.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Naughty Curry Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.6
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 644.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 14.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: