This is from today's Weekend magazine. Preparation time does not include refrigeration time.
Make and share this Pineapple raita recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds.
- Allow to splutter.
- Once they stop spluttering, add ginger, chopped pineapple and the pineapple syrup.
- Simmer on low heat for 3 minutes or until thick.
- Remove from heat.
- Allow to cool.
- Pour into a bowl that has the beaten yogurt.
- Add salt, red chilli powder and curry leaves.
- Mix well.
- Garnish with a few slices of pineapple from the can.
- Serve chilled.
Tis was quite nice but I'm not sure I'd make it again. Thanks for posting though.