1/1 Photo of Pork Curry ( for the Ladies)
Brian Holley's Note:
This recipe was created with the ladies in mind. Spicy, but not too hot. Simple to prepare and cook. Served with a vegetable dish over rice. The sauce can be thickened with a few table spoons of ground almonds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean pork, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons tomato puree
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 green chili, seeded and sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1Heat a pot and melt the butter.
- 2Fry the onions and garlic for 3 minutes.
- 3Add the cinnamon, chili powder,coriander, cumin and turmeric, stir and fry for 2 minutes.
- 4Add the pork and cook for 3 minutes stirring to coat the meat with the spices.
- 5Add the chopped tomato and puree with the water, mix well and add the chopped chili coconut cream and paprika.
- 6Cover pot and cook on low heat till the meat is tender, approx 30 minutes.
- 7Season with salt to taste.
- 8Serve with rice and a vegetable curry for a complete meal.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Curry ( for the Ladies)
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.3
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.1 mg
- Sodium 698.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 25.9 g