Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From today's Weekend magazine! This raita is good for health and a great summer treat thats packed with alot of nutrients that come from radish and lots of calcium that comes from the yogurt.
- Sprinkle some salt over the grated radish.
- Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Squeeze out excess water from the radish.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the yougurt and radish with the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate until its time to serve.
- Garnish with corriander leaves before serving.
- Serve with a spicy curry/veggie and rice.