From today's Weekend magazine! This raita is good for health and a great summer treat thats packed with alot of nutrients that come from radish and lots of calcium that comes from the yogurt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle some salt over the grated radish.
- 2Set aside for 30 minutes.
- 3Squeeze out excess water from the radish.
- 4In a medium size bowl, combine the yougurt and radish with the remaining ingredients.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Refrigerate until its time to serve.
- 7Garnish with corriander leaves before serving.
- 8Serve with a spicy curry/veggie and rice.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Radish Raita
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.7
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 93.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 5.7 g