1/1 Photo of Salmon Korma Phyllo Rollups (Easy & Fast)
I invented this tonight on a whim and was really happy with it. I served it on a bed of yellow rice and that made for a nice colour combination on the plate. It isn't that bad for the diet either as most of the fat in it is the good kind.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Divide sheets of phyllo pastry into two stacks of two sheets each on top of each other.
- 3Brush each stack of phyllo with a bit of olive oil.
- 4Place one salmon fillet on each of the phyllo sheets so that they about half a fillet's length away from the end of the pastry sheets.
- 5Smear one tablespoon of korma paste onto the top of each salmon fillet.
- 6Fold the end of the phyllo sheet that is nearest the salmon over to cover the fish and tuck the sides in and then roll up.
- 7Put onto a lined baking tray and brush tops of rollups with remaining olive oil.
- 8Bake for about 20 minutes or until the pastry is golden and crisped up.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Korma Phyllo Rollups (Easy & Fast)
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.3
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 93.5 mg
- Sodium 258.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 36.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: