Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the Weekend magazine, this is an Iftar special.
Make and share this Tagen (Ramadan recipe for Iftar) recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the tahina paste with cold water in a bowl.
- Add salt, cumin seeds, lemon juice, orange juice, pepper and salt.
- Mix well and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add garlic and 20gms of onion.
- Stir-fry until brown.
- Add the tahina mix and keep boiling on low flame until well cooked.
- Allow to cool.
- When it cools, arrange the grilled fish on the mix and top it with fried onions and pine nuts.
- Serve hot.