Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From the Weekend magazine, this is an Iftar special.
Make and share this Tagen (Ramadan recipe for Iftar) recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the tahina paste with cold water in a bowl.
- Add salt, cumin seeds, lemon juice, orange juice, pepper and salt.
- Mix well and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add garlic and 20gms of onion.
- Stir-fry until brown.
- Add the tahina mix and keep boiling on low flame until well cooked.
- Allow to cool.
- When it cools, arrange the grilled fish on the mix and top it with fried onions and pine nuts.
- Serve hot.