Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 hrs
Cook 12 mins
Punjabi style chicken kebabs. Spicy flavors softened by cool yogurt. Serves well over rice. Grills well on a Forman Grill!
- Chop the chicken into 1 inch cubes, place in bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, tandoori paste, yogurt, garlic, and coriander.
- Cover and marinate in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat the grill to high. Thread alternate pieces of chicken and onion on to skewers.
- Brush the onions with a little oil, lay skewers on grill and cook 10-12 minutes.
- Serve straight off the grill over rice.
Nice recipe, I was only able to marinade for about an hour and a half. Next time I will do it longer. Thanks,