3 hrs 12 mins
Punjabi style chicken kebabs. Spicy flavors softened by cool yogurt. Serves well over rice. Grills well on a Forman Grill!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the chicken into 1 inch cubes, place in bowl.
- 2Add the lemon juice, tandoori paste, yogurt, garlic, and coriander.
- 3Cover and marinate in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- 4Preheat the grill to high. Thread alternate pieces of chicken and onion on to skewers.
- 5Brush the onions with a little oil, lay skewers on grill and cook 10-12 minutes.
- 6Serve straight off the grill over rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tandoori Chicken Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.5
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 84.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 27.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: