3 hrs 15 mins
This dish finds origins in the Punjab. Great spices are cooled by yogurt for a filling meal. Best served over rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- 2Add chicken to bowl, Add lemon juice, tandoori paste, yogurt, garlic, coriander, and seasoning.
- 3Cover and marinate in fridge for 2-3 hours.
- 4Preheat a grill to high.
- 5Thread alternate pieces of chicken and onion onto skewers.
- 6Brush the onions with a little oil.
- 7Lay skewers on grill and cook 10-12 minutes.
- 8Server over rice and tandoori bread.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tandoori Chicken Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.1
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 93.2 mg
- Sodium 98.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 30.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: