Prep 3 hrs
Cook 15 mins
This dish finds origins in the Punjab. Great spices are cooled by yogurt for a filling meal. Best served over rice.
- Chop chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- Add chicken to bowl, Add lemon juice, tandoori paste, yogurt, garlic, coriander, and seasoning.
- Cover and marinate in fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat a grill to high.
- Thread alternate pieces of chicken and onion onto skewers.
- Brush the onions with a little oil.
- Lay skewers on grill and cook 10-12 minutes.
- Server over rice and tandoori bread.