1/1 Photo of Tomato Soup
1 hr 15 mins
From the "Weekend" magazine. They say that once you try this pretty soup you will never buy canned tomato soup again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 220.
- 2Brush a tablespoons.
- 3of oil over the roasting pan.
- 4Put in tomatoes, cut-side up.
- 5Tuck in onion wedges and garlic.
- 6Scatter the lemon grass and sprinkle with sugar.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
- 8Drizzle the remaining oil over this.
- 9Roast for 50 minutes, stirring after 30 minutes.
- 10In a blender/food processor, liquidise the contents of pan, scraping the bottom, together with the stock.
- 11Rub through a sieve to remove all the bits.
- 12Taste and season if necessary.
- 14For vegetarian use the vegetable stock.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.6
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 356.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: