This is Day 4: Dinner, on the 21 Day Wonder Diet. if you prefer not to use tenderloins, you can use 280g chicken breast, cut into strips, instead.
- 1⁄3 cup skim-milk natural yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup coriander, coarsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 small pappadams, 20g
- 280 g chicken tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons tandoori spice mix
- cooking spray
- 100 g baby spinach leaves
- 130 g lebanese cucumbers, halved lengthways and sliced thickly
- 125 g yellow teardrop tomatoes
- Combine yogurt, coriander and juice in small bowl.
- Cook pappadums in microwave oven on medium (50%) for about 40 seconds; break into pieces.
- Sprinkle chicken with tandoori owder; spray with cooking oil. Cook chicken on heated grill plate. Slice thickly.
- Combine spinach, cucumber and tomatoes in medium bowl; add chicken. Serve salad sprinkled with pappadums, then drizzled with coriander yogurt.