1/1 Photo of Warm Tandoori Chicken Salad (21 Day Wonder Diet: Day 4)
Sara 76's Note:
This is Day 4: Dinner, on the 21 Day Wonder Diet. if you prefer not to use tenderloins, you can use 280g chicken breast, cut into strips, instead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup skim-milk natural yogurt
- 1/3 cup coriander, coarsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 small pappadams, 20g
- 280 g chicken tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons tandoori spice mix
- cooking spray
- 100 g baby spinach leaves
- 130 g lebanese cucumbers, halved lengthways and sliced thickly
- 125 g yellow teardrop tomatoes
- 1Combine yogurt, coriander and juice in small bowl.
- 2Cook pappadums in microwave oven on medium (50%) for about 40 seconds; break into pieces.
- 3Sprinkle chicken with tandoori owder; spray with cooking oil. Cook chicken on heated grill plate. Slice thickly.
- 4Combine spinach, cucumber and tomatoes in medium bowl; add chicken. Serve salad sprinkled with pappadums, then drizzled with coriander yogurt.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Tandoori Chicken Salad (21 Day Wonder Diet: Day 4)
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.2
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 76.7 mg
- Sodium 147.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 32.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tandoori spice mix